JOIN SSB CONSTRUCTION AS A PROJECT COORDINATOR
Position: ENTRY-LEVEL PROJECT COORDINATOR
Location: Salinas, California Office
Compensation: $24-$34 per hour, plus benefits package including 401(k) and health benefits
SSB Construction has been building with confidence for over 75 years—and we’re looking for a project coordinator to join our team. This is a challenging and rewarding entry-level position that will introduce you to all aspects of construction in commercial, industrial and public environments.
The Project Coordinator role is an entry level position, where you will learn construction techniques and how to work with subcontractors. As a Project Coordinator, you will be accountable for providing technical and administrative project support. You will work on projects of limited complexity and may assist a Project Manager with projects of up to $5M. You will also assist in field administration to achieve project profitability and schedule goals.
Project Coordinator Job Description
As a Project Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to develop skills in:
- Project management
- Budget preparation and project cost control
- Scheduling and production rate tracking
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Business development and client relations
Project Coordinator Job Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specs
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to supervise others on larger projects
- Good organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Industrial construction experience a plus
About SSB Construction
Having built a strong reputation for integrity, hard work, and craftsmanship since 1945, SSB Construction provides a positive environment of teamwork and support. We are continuing to grow and expand, both in the number of projects we oversee and the types of construction services we provide to our clients.
At SSB, our motto is “Solid Sustainable Building.” We are driven to help our clients meet their needs, and we believe in giving back to the communities we serve. Our work helps drive the economic growth and vitality of the local region.
SSB Construction is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.