JOIN SSB CONSTRUCTION AS A PROJECT COORDINATOR
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Salinas, California Office
Compensation: $24.00-34.00 per hour plus Benefits Package, including 401k and Health Benefits
SSB Construction is currently recruiting for an entry-level Construction Project Coordinator. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a dynamic and diversified company, then SSB Construction may be for you. From day one, you will be exposed to all aspects of construction in commercial, industrial and public environments.
The Project Coordinator role is an entry level position. Learning construction techniques and how to work with subcontractors. As a Project Coordinator, you will be accountable for providing technical and administrative project support. You will work on projects of limited complexity and may assist a Project Manager with projects of up to $5M. You will also assist in administration of the field to achieve project profitability and schedule goals.
As a Project Coordinator you will have the opportunity to develop skills in:
- Project management
- Budget preparation and project cost control
- Scheduling and production rate tracking
- Safety management
- Quality control management
- Business development and client relations
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specs
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to supervise others on larger projects
- Organized, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Industrial construction experience, a plus
Ideal candidates will be dependable, highly organized, and deadline-oriented while displaying integrity and professionalism. This opportunity offers a challenging environment in which to champion your skills.
Furthermore, SSB strives to create an environment that empowers our workers, leading to professional growth. Our company culture is at the center of everything we do, and we know it to be one of our core strengths. The company culture focuses on creating a team-oriented atmosphere, where open communication and helping other members is vital to our success.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.