Join the team at SSB Construction as a Carpenter Foreman
Position: Carpenter Foreman
Location: Salinas, California Office
Compensation: Excellent Pay (DOE) and Benefits Packages, including 401k and Health Benefits
This position is for a Carpenter Foreman with a growing company that has been in business for nearly 70 years. The person hired for this position must have the qualifications below, and will have the potential to become superintendent as the company continues to grow.
Qualifications (applicant must have all of the following experience/skills):
- Honesty, integrity, and a can-do spirit
- Accurately read and understand plans
- 10-years of experience in commercial/ industrial construction
- Effectively manage client relationships
- Excellent and effective communication skills with all stakeholders
- Skilled scheduler, with foresight of project and labor in mind
- Ability to spot and tackle contingencies with minimal project disruption
- Applicant must be able to multi-task, and show leadership, while being a team player
SSB is a family owned company that has been in business for nearly 70 years. This is perhaps the most exciting time in our company’s history as we are expanding, in terms of our geographic reach, business growth, and in diversifying our offerings. SSB originally stood for Salinas Steel Builders, however, we eventually began to enter into all types of construction. Later we branched out to offer roof coating and painting services. All of the services we offer are seeing substantial growth, leading us to offer this position with the opportunity to move up to Superintendent of SSB.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled, or veteran status.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
Career Request Form: